Monday, December 13, 2010

phone call

I have our landline phone set for a 5am wake up call during the week. It just rings a few times and although I've never 'answered' it, I think it says 'this is your wake up call' if you do. Since Pete doesn't actually get out of bed when his alarm[s] start ringing at 4:15am, this is a back-up system. And yes, we do have an alarm clock.
But sometimes we don't need any of those things because Zoe is really good at screaming "WAKE UP MOM, WAKE UP MOM, WAKE UP MOM, WAKE UP MOM" and stabbing her very pointy knees and elbows into my back.
So this morning we were already awake when the phone rang at 5am to wake us up. Zoe picked up the phone and said something like:
Santa? You have reindeer? I have a big problem! My presents are missing! I can't find them. I can't find my presents. Ok, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Get Zoe an alarm clock and she can wake dad up each morning. Sounds like she will love christmas this year. Has zoe ask to put a tree up yet?

    ReplyDelete