Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!




On Friday we noticed that Zoe had marks on both of her feet where the straps on her shoes must be rubbing. So we took her to Kohl's and her feet have grown a whole size. I also noticed that her green raincoat is way too small, oops it's a 2T/3T! She is now wearing a size 10 shoe and all of her clothes need to be 4T. She picked out this sundress that I thought she could wear in MO next week where it seems to be 20 degrees warmer than it is here. But this morning she wanted to put it on so we added the t-shirt and Zoe added the rainbow leggings. I think the new, sparkly shoes (she chose these at Kohl's) really complete the ensemble.

I had a Groupon for FROST donuts so we went there this morning for breakfast. And Starbucks. I got to spend a couple of hours reading my Kindle on the couch while Zoe watched WALL-E and played with her toys. Despite my attempts to have all of the housework done (I vacuumed at 11pm last night), I still did some emergency laundry [hot cocoa on the blanket], dishes after lunch, and now I need to clean blue paint [Zoe tried to make footprints on paper by herself] out of the freshly steam-cleaned carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment