Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sleeping on the job


Sometimes Zoe will be jumping like crazy so I'll do the dishes or some laundry for a few minutes. Then I'll notice that it's totally quiet in the living room. It was hard to get the toys out of her little fingers so I could pull her out of the jumparoo and move her to the crib.

Today is a Big Nap Day. After much jumping and rolling around she ate some cereal & peas for lunch and then settled down for a long nap. I know there are lots of things I could get done but it's hard to start something knowing that she could wake up at any second. I'll just wait until Pete gets home to take a shower and change my clothes.

I found some baby swim classes at the YMCA. The Y is much fancier than I remember it. Still cheaper than a gym membership, plus there are a million more things to do, like kayaking and rock-climbing groups. Pete & I want to play raquetball while Zoe hangs out in the nursery [free childcare!] We'll see how it goes. I think it will be good for Zoe to play with other babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment