Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wall Art



















I've been painting Zoe's bedroom walls for many, many months. I started the wall on the right when I was pregnant, and now it's mostly hidden by furniture. I started the wall behind her crib in January and have repainted it several times. I finally found a design that I think looks right. Zoe really loves to be outside and feel the breeze and look at the trees, so I wanted her room to have a nature feel. This wall is going to have a night-time theme, so I'll add a moon and I think a happy owl on the tree branch. The mountain needs some work, too. The other wall has a big, swirly tree with an orange kitty sleeping in it. There's a big white dog in a flower patch behind the changing table. The other walls are windows & closet, so when I'm done with this, the room will be finished! Well, until Zoe grows up and doesn't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment