Thursday, September 18, 2008

no hands!

So we went to the Sears Portrait Studio for official baby photos. It was okay, I think some of the shots turned out nice. I spent most of the time trying to get Zoe to sit still or look up at the camera or smile or something. I'm not sure we'll do this very often, maybe once a year. I do really appreciate this photo. Zoe took her hands off the little table just long enough to stand there on her own. She has been practicing this as she is very anxious to be walking around. I am going to upload all of the photos when I get a chance so you can see the slideshow. Also, we ordered several 5x7 & 8x10's to send to people but they won't be ready for a couple of weeks.
On Tuesday I went with my friend Jen & her baby Rowan to a movie. A neighborhood theatre has "cry baby Tuesdays" before 6pm and we thought we'd try it out. Neither of them cried but they did spend some time giggling and shrieking at each other. Rowan fell asleep and Zoe insisted on crawling around on the floor attempting to put crusty Junior Mints in her mouth. I thought it was all okay until a very mean woman yelled at us on her way out about how "disrespectful" it was to bring babies to a movie. Jen explained that it was Tuesday, but she didn't care. The poor movie theatre owner got yelled at, too. He was just trying to do something nice for moms. Yucky mean woman!

It's cold and gray here today. We've been sunny and hot for so many weeks, it didn't feel like Seattle in September at all. I think I can pick another bowl of blackberries today. There's probably room for a few more in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get so lucky in finding the super dot dress?

    ReplyDelete