Friday, September 19, 2008

sears slideshow

I uploaded all of the photos from the Sears portrait session. There are a few that I have played with in Photoshop. I took the bruise off of her forehead in this one and did some color alteration. This wasn't really posed, Pete was just trying to keep her in front of the camera, but it looks really sweet. I like the shots where you can see her little feet! If there is one in particular that you really like, let me know so I can send you a copy when we get "real" photos. A lot of them look good in black & white and/or this pink-bronze tone. I can do this if you prefer and have one printed like that. Click here to see the slideshow:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zoezah/Sears#



3 comments:

  1. Love the latest pics. She's getting to be such a big girl!
    Love, Aunt Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually when someone gets their picture taken, they get their hair "done" first...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures & the alterations on them are fantastic, I love doing that to all my photos too! Since i don't have photoshop I use the free site photobucket, it lets me do some cool stuff, I love adding cute quotes on pics!

    Josh and I and our dog Duke are going to be taking pics next week, I love the fall colors here, I can't wait. I have decided its not the weird to take pics of us as a group and send pics out for xmas this year. Since we've been together for three years in january, I say why the heck not?

    I love you and miss you and think about you and zoe all the time, sorry i haven't kept in touch. Betta late than never, right?!?

    Once again peace and love,
    Katie Rose

    ReplyDelete