Monday, January 19, 2009

About the Ferry Video [below]

To make the video below I used Google's Picasa 3. It's free software and is so easy and fun to use. Making these slideshow movies is a breeze. I didn't think about how small the video would be on the blog when I did the subtitles so I'll make them easier to read next time.
Pete, Zoe, Auntie Constance, and I took the Edmonds-Kingston Ferry yesterday to the opening of The Grub Hut. Pete has been helping his friend Sean get his new burger joint running so we were invited to try the grub. It's pretty tasty stuff.
It was a beautifully sunny day yesterday but Kingston was surrounded by fog. It was weird taking the ferry to the island because we couldn't see anything at all. I was very impressed by the captain's skills as we slipped right up to the pier. I guess he's had some practice, right?

The song playing is Lisa Hannigan - I Don't Know Why.
You can download the mp3 for free from Amazon right now. I also really like the cover art on her album.

2 comments:

  1. Cool video Sara. Where are the burgers? Sweet coat on the kid. She has pizazz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the videa!! She is such a cutie

    Tina

    ReplyDelete