Wednesday, February 23, 2011

what's happening

I will be attending Orientation with the Northshore School District to be an office/secretarial substitute on March 9th. Hopefully some people get sick and/or go on maternity leave and I will get to work for them! Ha! I am going to be available full-time and be on call for whenever they need me. We looked at the preschool yesterday and it looks super fun. Zoe fit right on with the other 3 year olds. She sat in the little chairs and did a puzzle. A little girl stood next to her and the teacher told me that she was named Zoe. I told our Zoe "her name is Zoe, also!" and she looked at her and said "Hi Zoe-Also."
I hope that Zoe can start on March 7th. We are going to turn in our paperwork today. It's $800 for full-time preschool. We've got March covered and then I have to work enough to pay for it/make it worth it after that. Luckily there aren't any registration fees and you can [kind of] start/stop the program as needed. We could also just do a Tues/Thurs morning program for Zoe's benefit if I don't work enough to warrant the full-time care. I think it's going to be good for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment