Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hey this fits!




I was thinking that this outfit was still too big for Zoe, but it fits perfectly now. I think it's a 9 month size. She wore it to breakfast with her sweet, little hat. We went to the Maltby Cafe. Yum! If anyone is ever here, make sure we take you there for breakfast, it is so very tasty.


Zoe is outgrowing her pudgy, baby tummy & cheeks. Some people have told me that she looks skinny, but she still has her baby legs and her tummy does pooch out after a good meal. Still in the 50 percentile, she just happens to be a little girl.


I finally took her 6 month clothes out of the closet. They were all summer clothes anyway. It's about 40 degrees here today, so we're moving on to anything warm and cuddly. She could use a warmer coat, but I haven't found one small enough yet. If anyone sees a coat for a 12 month old, let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment