Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sagittarius + Tooths




Look at Zoe's 4 teeth! They are super sharp. I know this because I have to "brush" them every night with this little rubber thing that I put on my finger. Zoe likes teethbrushing time because she likes to bite my finger off while I'm doing it. I know she looks like she's getting big, but she is still pretty small. She is still wearing some of her 6 month clothes and none of her 12 month clothes, despite being 11 months next week. There was a baby at the YMCA today who was 8 months and completely round. She was really cute, but just as big as Zoe.


We are all doing fine. Zoe had a little cold the past couple of days. Her nose is runny but she is a quick healer. I read that babies get 5 colds their first year, and this is her 2nd.


She is learning to do all sorts of things. Yesterday she carried a magnet around the kitchen and tried to get it to stick to things.


No comments:

Post a Comment