Saturday, August 27, 2011

zoo










Friday Kevin & Tina were in town for a few hours and we met them for lunch at Ray's Boathouse/Cafe in Ballard. It was a beautiful day and we got a table on the balcony outside with a perfect view of the water & mountains. Did I take any pictures?... nope.

We were really close to the zoo & I had packed us up just in case I felt like going after lunch. And I had a Groupon for admission. It's so expensive! However, I did pull right into a parking spot that was right in front of the entrance on the sidewalk. Amazing! And then the people who were leaving the spot gave me their parking ticket so I didn't have to pay. [I always did this for other people too.] The parking lot $ does not go to the zoo anyway. And it wasn't too crowded, but it was a sunny afternoon and the animals were incognito [napping?]. We saw the giraffes, an elephant, a sleeping tiger, a lion, and a faraway zebra. The dinosaur exhibit closes next weekend so I'm glad we finally got to see it.

Zoe had a good time. So did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment