Thursday, November 3, 2011

The List

So I think that this is AWESOME.
Zoe was sitting at the computer desk and coloring [I thought]. Later when I looked at her paper I saw this and asked her if it was a list. She said "yes, and it's all checkered off." > Do you mean that you checked off everything on your list? "yes, it's all checkered off. see?" and she pointed to the little marks in the margin.
Why do I love this? Because I am a constant list-maker. And I love to "checker" things off my lists. Whenever we are shopping Zoe asks me for my list and she holds the pen and draws lines through everything until we're done.
She is obviously a very busy, little girl. But somehow she manages to get it all done.

1 comment:

  1. That looks a lot like my list, except mine is not checkered off.

    ReplyDelete