Friday, January 27, 2012

YMCA Partners With Youth Campaign!

I am getting the word out in every way I can... so you may have heard...

I was asked by our YMCA to campaign for the annual Partners With Youth donor drive.

We have been members of our local YMCA since 2009 and Zoe attends the branch preschool at the Child Development Center full-time. I am a Y volunteer, excercise there while Zoe plays in the Kid's Zone, and Pete & Zoe play in their pool. It is so much more than a gym though.

 My main reason for supporting this organization is that I feel like the Y has become an extension of our family. The staff is supportive, concerned, and kind. I have met other moms & families who have become great friends and playmates.

 The Y has created dozens of programs for the kids & families in our community that provide fun/enriching/educational/nutritious activities, childcare, classes, and camps. The Partners With Youth donor drive directly supports these activities by providing financial assistance to families who cannot afford them. A ballet class, a week at basketball camp, or a month of childcare can make a huge difference in a child's life, especially if the child is disabled or if the family is facing financial challenges.

If you are able to donate & help me reach my $750 goal, please go to my donor drive webpage.

Donate at least $25, and as a thank you for your generosity, I will send to you 3 handmade cards that I have designed especially for this campaign that are perfect for Valentine's Day [or any time you want to send some love]. You can see the 3 cards at:

www.truehandcards.com/blog/


Please donate at my YMCA donor drive page [Sara Hartman] and THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment