Wednesday, September 5, 2012

end of the blog?

Hello!
I am considering ending these blog updates. I see that the older blog posts are missing the images, I don't know if I deleted them somehow or if they are archived, or if they automatically get deleted after a certain time...

It's also become really difficult to upload photos & videos. Mostly because we switched from a wired internet connection to a WIFI connection at home and it just isn't as fast or dependable.

And I get the feeling that not many people are visiting this blog anymore anyhow... from questions I get like "you have a dog?"... so .... maybe I will just do some shared slideshows on a cloud drive. If you want some Zoe stories you can call or skype or send an email.

I won't delete this, and I'll post links to photos here.



No comments:

Post a Comment