Thursday, January 20, 2011

the screen



Dad sent Zoe a LeapFrog and she calls it her "screen". As in, "I need my screen Mom." "I can't find my screen Mom." "Look at my screen Mom." She plays with it a lot. It has a pen that you can write with and simple buttons and an arrow pad. She learned immediately how to navigate and she already know up/down, right/left, so when a game tells her to go to the left or to choose something she is usually able to do it. There is a game about the number zero that she loves and there is also a Spongebob Squarepants game that she doesn't understand but can attempt to play for hours.
Zoe & I are driving to Portland today to visit Jo & Annie. Pete is taking the train down on Saturday morning [he's working again!] and then we'll all drive back on Sunday. The apartments where Jo lives has an "executive" townhome that tennants can rent for guests, etc. It's a furnished 2 bedroom apartment with all the comforts of home. That's where we'll be staying. It sounds awesome! She lives on the waterfront close to downtown. I'll post some photos and stories about our trip when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment